From Box Car Memorial Fantasy Football League Wiki
From Eastern NJ
- Take Rte 22 West or Rte78 West to Clinton – Exit 17.
- Take Rte 31 North at Exit 17.
- Stay on Rte 31 North for approximately 8 miles. Go through 6 traffic lights. You will pass a Mobile Gas Station on your right.
- At the next (7th) traffic light, make a Left onto Rte 632 (Asbury-Andersen Road). Sign will say ASBURY. There will be a McDonald’s and A&P food store on the left.
- Go approximately 2 miles to stop sign. The Asbury Post Office will be on the left and the Asbury Willows will be on your right. Make Right onto Rte 643 (Asbury-Broadway Road).
- Go approximately 2 miles on RTE 643 to top of mountain (go pass Mountain View Road). When you get to the top of the mountain there will be green and white Municipal garages on your left. (Franklin Twp. Public Works on Big Blue Snowplow)
- Make the Left onto Harley Court – it will appear you are turning into the garages (there will be 5-6 mailboxes at the end of Harley Court).
- Go 0.1 mile on Harley Ct. past NO OUTLET sign. You will see two houses at the top of the hill on Sigler Court. They are NOT the Michalowski residence!
- Make a hard Left onto Sigler Court – This is the driveway – go all the way down driveway (approx. 500 ft) - House cannot be seen from beginning of drive.
- House is brown cedar and is the ONLY house around, #12.
From Northern NJ
- Take Rte 80 West. Take exit for Rte 517 South or West (Hackettstown).
- Make Left of exit ramp onto Rte 517 South. Go approximately 6-8 miles.
- Make Left on Rte517/Rte 46 in Hackettstown. Stay on Rte 517 through town.
- Make Right on Rte 57 West. Stay on Rte 57 West for approximately 10 miles.
- Make Left on Rte 31 South. Go approximately 3-4 miles to Rte 643 West (Asbury-Andersen Road). Sign will say ASBURY.
- Make Right on Rte 643 West just before McDonald’s and A&P food store on the right. Follow directions from #5 above.
Gunner's Bachelor Pad
- Take 202 South to the New Hope Toll.
- After Toll you will pass a shopping center on left- keep going
- Go through Lahaska/peddlers Village- keep going
- About 15 mins after toll - take 413 West (A Right)
- You will be on this 5 mins - at 3rd light take LEFT. That is Cold Spring Creamery Road.
- You wil pass a small shopping center on left. Then see development on left- HEARTHSTONE. Do not take this entrance.
- Go further along to the next development entrance (just before the road narrows). Take left into development (W. Bramdon Way). 500 yards up the road is my house-on left -White with black shutters. Opposite a small lake.